Baptism & Confirmation Classes
**For infants and children up to 7 years old**
Four Classes & Mass attendance is required. Sign in sheet at the back of each Church.
- Sunday, September 24, 2017: Enrollment & Introduction to Prayer/Sacraments
- Sunday, October 1, 2017: Developing a Relationship with God
- Sunday, October 8, 2017: NO CLASS (please attend Mass for the Blessing)
- Sunday, October 15, 2017: The Effects of Baptism/The Church (godparents invited)
- Sunday, October 22, 2017: The Baptism Ceremony
(Sunday Mass times: St. Charles-St. Francis-11:30 a.m., St. Bridget’s-Rosebud- 9:00 a.m., St. Thomas-Mission, 9:00 a.m.,)
- Sunday, September 24, 2017: Sign In at Mass
- Sunday, October 1, 2017: Welcoming and Naming Ceremony
- Sunday, October 8, 2017: General Intercessions & Litany of Saints
- Sunday, October 15, 2017: Anointing
- Sunday, October 22, 2017: Baptism with water
Two Important Notes:
Absences can only be excused and or made up with advanced warning and in light of special circumstances-for instance: a death in the family; a medical emergency; a mandatory job training. Simply forgetting or not having a ride will require you to repeat the class.
Godparents are required to be confirmed and practicing Catholics. Non-confirmed family members, or family members who belong to other churches, can act as witnesses to the baptism. A Parish member or elder of the parish community can serve as the official godparent.
Our Contact Information:
Jennifer Black Bear-DRE
Ben I. Black Bear, III
747-2361 or 747-2496 (office)
Leave a Reply