March 12-Hour Family Recovery Program
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Place: Icimani Ya Waste’ Recovery Center, St. Francis, SD
The family program is structured to support the needs of family members who are living on the reservation. Learn about effective communication skills, co-dependency and many other topics related to the families well-being.
Have you found yourself in these situations?
• Are you stressed out from coping with someone who is drinking or using drugs?
• Are you continuously telling him/her to seek treatment or some type of help?
• Are there times when your anger towards him/her effects your health?
• Do you feel like no one else understands your situation with your loved one who is drinking or using drugs?
• Are you having feelings of loneliness, anger, sadness, fear, of not knowing what to expect in some situations with the person who is drinking or using drugs?
For applications or questions, contact:
Geraldine Provencial at (605)747-5547 or Jim at (605)259-3365 or email email@example.com.
Leave a Reply