Annoucing the 2015 First Communion & First Reconciliation Program
The following is an overview of our 2015 First Communion and First Reconciliation Program.
Classes will be done at the Rosebud, He Dog, and Spring Creek Schools during Religion class release times. We will offer class on Wednesday evenings starting at 6:30 p.m on April 1, 2015
Children will learn: The Sacraments, Living our Faith: The Ten Commandments & The Sacrament of Reconciliation,
First Confession will take place at the following times & locations:
- St. Charles-TBA
- St. Bridget’s-TBA
- St. Agnes on April 2, 2015 time TBA
We will also learn about where the Eucharist come from, what we believe about the Eucharist, instruction on preparing for First Communion,
First Communion will take place at the following times & locations:
- St. Charles-Sunday, May 10, 2015
St. Bridget’s-Sunday, May 10, 2015
St. Agnes-Saturday, May 9, 2015
1. Children in 3rd grade and higher who are baptized in the Catholic Church. (If you have your child’s baptismal record we can make a copy for their file, or we can look up the date of baptismal for your child.)
2. Sunday Mass attendance and Saturday Mass (St. Agnes) is mandatory during the program. Sign-in sheets will be in the entrance of St. Charles, St. Bridget’s and St. Agnes.
3. We ask that you pray with your child every day. Your child will learn the Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, and Act of Contrition prayers.
You may contact Jenny Black Bear, Religious Education Director at 747-2436 or 828-1082, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesus said, “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal lie, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.
Leave a Reply